PM ENGINEERING OF BUILDING ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
We provide project management based on modern practices:
- Project management of the implementation of engineering systems;
- Budgeting, content, timing, resources;
- Maintenance and management of work performance;
- Procurement Management;
- Technical supervision of work performance;
- Signing and maintenance of customer contracts and customer support on the object management;
- Delivery of works.
DEVELOPMENT OF CONCEPTS OF BUILDING UTILITY
Company "UNIVENTERM" develops complex concepts of engineering building systems (CES) for different standards and customer requirements.
As a result of the development of the concept of engineering systems the customer receives:
- Detailed description of proposed solutions;
- Thermal, electric load parameters of water consumption, etc.;
- The main locations of equipment, its characteristics, weight, price comparison of equipment or solutions depending on the problem;
- Techno-economic justification, calculation of payback of the systems;
- By agreement we perform a preliminary energy passport of the object.
This analysis allows to identify the main technical requirements for heating, electricity, amount of water for operation of the object.
It also allows you to identify effective energy efficiency measures, the type of heating (urban network of boiler, heat pump, cogeneration, combined systems), methods of redundancy in the technological necessity, methods of cooling.
The concept of intellectual building management system (IMS) allows to solve:
- Management and control of engineering structures and building systems in real-time mode;
- Management of the complex building security system;
- The interaction of different users and system administrators to automate most processes connected with the vital activity of the building;
- The timely reaction in the event of abnormal and emergency situations related to the operation of engineering systems, as well as running of the continuous monitoring of the most important components of the system;
- Provide energy conservation and increase the durability of equipment on the object and, accordingly, reduction of the payback period of the system;
- Providing on the object the guaranteed telephone and radio communication between operational and rescue services, and special formations as well as with staff for liquidation of emergency situations and management of emergency response teams under conditions of destabilizing factors during the operations of liquidation of emergency situations, including situations caused by terrorist acts;
- And other parameters depending on the task.
Stage P, tender and Engineering documentation (ED) are implemented on the base of the proposed solutions in the CES. This worldwide practice of designing objects allows significantly to reduce project risks and correctly to define its budget.
ANALYSIS OF EXISTING PROJECTS
It is often important to have a detached view of the already implemented project. This enables customers to reduce risks while performing work and guarantee working capacity of systems.
We will help you to remove errors or omissions in projects using our collective experience and knowledge; analyze the chosen equipment and taken decisions taking into account the integrated approach to working capacity of systems.
ADAPTATION OF PROJECT UNDER STANDARDS
For projects implemented by foreign companies, we perform adaptation under national standards for undergoing the examination of project and removing remarks.
PREPARATION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
For holding tenders on implementation of works and supply of equipment we develop the necessary requirements and tasks for designers and suppliers of equipment, materials and services for the implementation of which the customer will receive a guaranteed result.
This documentation allows accurately to determine the required list of requirements applicable to the engineering systems, their individual characteristics and unique features, taking into account only customer's requirements and the best world practices.
ENERGY AUDIT, DEVELOPMENT OF MEASURES FOR ENERGY SAVINGEXISTING PROJECTS ANALYSIS
Company "UNYVENTERM» UVT group performs a comprehensive energy audit of the building engineering systems and provides solutions that can provide the customer operating costs savings of up to 50% of the original.
Our experience in implementing of engineering systems can see and make complex decisions acting on the systems of the building, including the building itself.
Our company performs multistage design of engineering systems:
- The concept of engineering systems;
- Stage "Project";
- Stage "Tender";
- Stage "Engineering documentation";
- Executive Documentation;
- Certification of the building systems.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SYSTEMS. HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING
- Heating and cooling;
- Water supply and disposal;
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
- External network;
- Boilers, Individual Heating Plant (IHP) .
ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY, TRANSFORMER UNITS
- Units of emergency and uninterrupted power supply;
- Low voltage units and medium voltage systems;
- Systems of power rail and cable systems;
- The lighting and special lighting equipment;
- Lightning protection systems.
BUILDING AUTOMATION / SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Automatic control systems;
- Monitoring systems and data transmission;
- Dispatching system;
- Fire and alarm systems;
- Video monitoring.
UVT group is one of the first in Ukraine that has mastered and successfully implements projects using BIM modeling engineering systems of the building; we have implemented dozens of complex objects both in Ukraine and abroad.
BIM (IMB) - Information Modeling building.
Information modeling building (BIM) is a digital 3D-representation of physical and functional characteristics of the object.
What does BIM?:
- It helps greatly to save time and money while performing work on such a project;
- To see the actual model of the projected systems with all its elements in a single file;
- To perform the necessary calculations;
- To receive a detailed specification of materials;
- To determine problem areas (intersections of communications), etc.;
Together with the architect, we create the building in a model, while projecting all the engineering networks in a single file.
- To receive detailed project documents and use it for maintenance and modernization in the future;
- Quickly to respond to the changes in the design;
- To save on overtimes in the construction process;
- To carry out technical supervision of performing works and checking of the volume;
- To execute an accurate certification of systems;
- This type of design is required both for new buildings and for renovation, modernization of production and complex processing lines.
The material is from the Wikipedia - Free Encyclopedia
BIM (Building Information Modeling or Building Information Model) - information modeling of building or information model of building.
Information modeling of the building is an approach to the construction, equipment, maintenance of operation and repair of building (to life cycle management of object), which should comprise collection and processing complex in the design of the entire architectural design, technological, economic and other information about the building with all its relationships and dependencies on condition that building and everything that is related to it, is treated as a single object.
Three-dimensional model of a building or other construction object, connected with information database where to each element of the model one can assign additional attributes. The peculiarity of this approach is that the construction object is actually designed as a unit. And the change in any of its parameters entails automatic change of other related to it parameters and objects, including drafts, visualizations specifications and calendar schedule.
BIM has two main advantages over CAD:
1. Models and objects of management BIM are not just graphics object, this information enables you automatically to create drawings and reports, perform analysis of the project to model schedule of work performing, and operation of objects, etc. This is information that provides to the team of builders unlimited possibilities for taking the best decision considering all available data.
2. BIM supports distributed groups, that is why people, tools and tasks can effectively and jointly use this information throughout the life cycle of the building, which excludes redundancy, re-insertion and loss of data, errors in the process of transmission and transformation.